About the Firm
Doummar & O’Brien got its start as the law firm of Doummar and Howell, when Richard H. Doummar and Henry Howell, III teamed up in 2003. Three years later in 2006, the firm restructured, changing its name to Richard H. Doummar and Associates. An office renovation and shift of location occurred when Doummar and his team moved to 1397 Laskin Road in 2006. William H. "Happy" O’Brien joined Doummar in 2013 as a partner in the firm.